Our healthcare project is an organizational catch all for several projects.
We need writers to fill in this section. Any change to our current system of healthcare requires a fairly complete understanding of what we have today, how it works, and how it fails.
Also need writers to fill in this section. Comparisons are always valuable.
- A Canadian Doctor Explains How Her Country's Single-Payer Health Care System Works
- "Canada spend 10% of its GDP on healthcare", while America is closer to 20%.
- Eight page pdf explanation for options to finance
- Protect the Pre-Existing
- Organized by Noah Levy, this project is dedicated to helping people with pre-existing conditions retain their health coverage. One of the initial group goals is to get Marco Rubio to sign a pledge stating that he would not vote for anything taking away these protections.
- How Can We Promote the Sanders Bill?